POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Systema metropolis - Generatrum gigas : Re: Systema metropolis - Generatrum gigas Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Systema metropolis - Generatrum gigas
From: William Tracy
Date: 18 Apr 2008 21:24:20
Message: <480949c4$1@news.povray.org>
Kirk Andrews wrote:
> Ok, but I'm still lost--Am I looking up at it from below?

Yes--the machines are supposed to be ~40 feet tall.

I didn't realize that the image was so unclear--I may have to rethink
this. Thanks for letting me know.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

One major known problem with supporting V-class is the complexity of its
PCI bus adapter (EPIC and SAGA). Support for the V-class isn't going to
happen until some really masochistic person who has access to a V-class
is, uh, challenged by this.
     -- from the Linux-on-HPPA FAQ